Decisions by Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Boards of Inquiries and the Courts can be found here:
Note: all links below are PDFs and will open in a new window.
Board of Inquiry Decisions
- Anne Malone v. City Wide Taxi (221 KB)
- S.B. and C.A. v Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Newfoundland and Labrador as Represented by the Minister of Service Newfoundland and Labrador (2 MB)
- Watkins v. Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Commission and Lewisporte/Gander School District et. al. (1.76 MB)
- Trahey v. Cansolair Inc (69 KB)
- Clarence Barry v. Newdock, St. John’s Dockyard Ltd. and United Steelworkers of America (2.3 MB)
- Critch v. Humber Valley Construction Limited (1 MB)
- Nippard v. Lazer and Co. Clothing Corporation (210 KB)
- Brenda Chidley v. Clowe’s Ambulance Service (829 KB)
- Al Leonard v. Noble Drilling Ltd. (225 KB)
- Skinner & Griffin v. FFAW.
- Harvey v. Woodford Training Centre Inc.
- Sandra McDonald v. Dental and Hearing Crafts Ltd.
- Diane Noseworthy v. Canton Restaurant, Zi Zi (Jack) Au and Tony Aue
- Aubrey Lynch v. The Go-Getters Courier Service, Ken Ploughman
Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Trial Division Decisions
- Chiasson v. Happy Valley-Goose Bay (Town) (143 KB)
- City of St. John’s v. Human Rights Commission (3.6 MB)
- Al Leonard v. Noble Drilling Ltd. (2 MB)
- Gerard Coady v. The Human Rights Commission and St. John’s Young Men’s and Young Women’s Christian Association (1.2 MB)
Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Court of Appeal Decisions
Supreme Court of Canada Decisions
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.