SPECIAL ADVISORY – COVID-19
Our office is closed to the public. Commission staff is working from home, but have limited access to email/phone at this time.
Read our COVID-19 Complaint Process Notice for more information.
Please email the person assigned to your file or ask general questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out and submit online Forms on our website.
Please be patient, as some delays will be expected. Follow us @nlhumanrights on Twitter for updates.
Promoting and Protecting Human Rights
in Newfoundland and Labrador
The Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Commission is an independent government agency responsible for promoting and protecting human rights in the province. We do this by:
- Administering the Human Rights Act
- Investigating and resolving human rights complaints
- Giving legal information to individuals, groups and organizations who are concerned with human rights
- Preventing discrimination through education and training
- Working with community partners